Thank you all for your wonderfully encouraging words and for asking for an update. Your posts have really helped me through what I believe is the worst time in my life so far (and that's 58 years' worth so far). But in spite of what we're living with (Jordon and my daughter share the house with my husband and I), I continue find peaceful, loving moments in my heart, where I know that God loves us still. I bought a wonderful book that has a CD with a song called "I Love You This Much" and we sit on the sofa and I "sing" the book to Jordon every evening after I get home from work. He isn't very active right now and likes to watch Thomas the Tank Engine videos and read books a lot. The reason he's not moving around so much is because of the steroids - they made him so heavy so quickly, and it really is hard to watch him breathing so hard when he exerts himself. His little body wasn't made to carry 10 extra pounds, gained over a period of 3 weeks! But ... he's still the remarkable child he's always been - loving and smart and just plain adorable! I continue to pray for the miracle, but hospice care has started and some very nice people are coming to our house - a nurse, a chaplain, a volunteer just to play with Jordon while Robin gets to go clean the bathroom or whatever she needs to do. They are truly wonderful people who bless us, and I thank God for them and all of you who continue to hold us up in prayer.