Dotsie and all, I've found over the years that prayer is the only thing that strengthens and sustains me. Thank you all so much. A bit of an update - we took Jordon to a prayer service at our church last night and it was obvious that he was actually "absorbing" the prayer as dozens of people stretched out their hands toward and our pastor anointed him with oil. He just stood there, enthralled and extremely still and quiet. There were probably more than a hundred people there, including a lot of young people, all of whom came forward and knelt around the altar as our pastor prayed and read the verses from the book of James about the elders of the church praying and anointing those who were suffering. When we left and were walking to the car, his mom holding one hand and me holding the other, he started jumping every couple of steps and laughing. That proved to me that he was energized by the prayer, and I personally feel like my heart is made of flesh again and not of stone - the weight has been lifted.