Joyce:

My heart is aching to know that such a young life is hurting so much. We do not understand the reason for such an innocent child's suffering. [Frown]

You are all in our prayers and God has not forsaken you nor Jordan! He loves you all very much! You are all precious in His eyes!

Although it is difficult to understand why things happen, lets not forget that God created each of us for a purpose. Long before our birth, we were on his mind for a reason. Psalms 138:8 states that "God will fulfill His purpose in me". And God will fulfill His purpose in Jordan too. He works in mysterious ways and only He knows the end since the beginning.

But lets keep in mind that in the midst of the storm He is with us. His love surrounds us. Our Savior weeps with us and comforts us. He is near you at this time of questions without answers.

Although your faith is being tested, keep your eyes in Jesus. Never forget to praise Him [Smile] . And remember that you are children of God-there is nothing imposible for Him. If His eye notices the leaves that fall... He is watching over little Jordan and each of you in love. He is your strength, your ONLY HOPE.

Through life's ups and downs we must learn to trust God wholeheartedly. Never give up on Jesus!
We will continue to pray for Jordon and all your family in this time of great need.

May the Lord give you strength, peace, rest, and healing as you continue to put your trust in the ONE WHO NEVER FAILS!

Joyce, please email me.