Dotsie, JawJaw, Lynn, Maggie, Smilinize, Julie, Maggie, Chatty and all,
You know, I just found this wonderful forum a few weeks ago and now I think I know why God directed me to it when He did. You have all been so wonderful, inspirational, loving and caring. It's hard to imagine so much coming from friends you've just "met." But here you all are - offering wonderful words of sympathy and encouragement! The world really isn't as bad as the news always makes it out to be, is it? Dotsie gave me one of my favorite scriptures - Julie quoted the blessing that I said over little Jordon's sleeping form snuggled up in bed this morning as I left for work (the exact same words, Julie!) I know there is a Holy Spirit who is at work in all of us when I see this kind of "coincidence" happening. Lynn, I totally agree with you - we are going to LIVE as full a life as we possibly can for as long as we have left with Jordon. The first step I want to take is to invite friends to come over for pot luck dinners so that everyone gets to have some one-on-one time with Jordon and his family before he gets too sick to appreciate the visits. Also, the doctors have said it's okay to take him to Florida as planned next week - and we're going to do anything and everything he wants to do while we're there. Thank God, we had a wonderful week in May at the parks in Orlando due to the kindness of Make-A-Wish, and we will always have the video and pictures from that happy time we had together as a family. Thanks again, dear friends - and God's blessings upon you.