I would like to ask for prayers for our 3-1/2 year old grandson. Jordon was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor just after he turned 2, in November of 2002. After an initial treatment of brain surgery (thank God - performed by Dr. Ben Carson), chemotherapy and then radiation to the brain, he had a recurrence last July with new tumors found in both his brain and in his spine. Obviously, our family was devastated by that news. But praise God - through the prayers and support of so many wonderful friends and relatives (and obviously the wonderful health care professionals at the Johns Hopkins Children's center), Jordon has made it through additional radiation, chemo and a self bone marrow transplant and is now doing very well. In all this time, although it was very hard to see him so sick from day to day, we tried to always keep hope in our hearts by relying on the Lord's goodness and mercy and by asking for prayer.

Jordon, his Mom, his Pop-Pop and his Grandma (that's me) recently went on his Make-A-Wish trip to Disney World and some of the other theme parks in Orlando. It was wonderful to see Jordon swimming and playing with the other children and looking healthy again. Make-A-Wish is such a wonderful organization and we couldn't have been treated any nicer. This was truly a trip of a lifetime for all of us.

Jordon's last two MRI's have been clear, but he has another MRI scheduled this coming Friday (June 18th), and we would appreciate your prayers for continued negative results. May God bless you all and please accept my thanks in advance,

Joyce