I AM making lists but then I forget where I put them. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. We planned a lovely memorial service with the pastor today (it will be on Sunday). A favorite cousin arrived from out of town and a best friend will arrive Sunday. My daughter, who has a beautiful voice, will carry out her promise to her Grandma and sing Amazing Grace and How Great Thou Art at the service. Mom and my StepDad, who died in July, will be placed in the same niche in the columbarium right outside our sanctuary (so I can say hello every Sunday). Well....right now I can say hello 3-4 times a week because my daughter and I are both in the big Christmas musical production and rehearse that many times. Again, your prayers help so. I did manage, by the way, to get my website functioning for pre-orders on my novel and my ad is on the home page of this site. We'll see what impact Dots visit to the Morning Show will have. I know my Mom would have been proud that I finished the dang thing!