I had put a prayer request in here in February and can't find it. My firend's sister's husband was called into service in Iraq just one day after they were married. I got this from my friend today. I was in tears as I read it. PLease keep her in your thoughts.

Many of you may remember that my sister married this past february, and that her husband had to report for active duty at 6am in the morning the day after he was married. Since then, he has been in Iraq as a military police.

Yesterday, representatives of the army showed up at my sister's door. Todd, her husband, had been killed this weekend. His convoy hit a landmind, killig him and injuring two others. His family has yet to learn the news, and unfortunately, my sister is teh one who has to break the news to them.

We are devastated. This is the last thing we would have wanted for my sister, and it pains us greatly that she has to go through this. Please keep her, her husband, and my family in your thoughts and prayers. My sister has had all of six months of married life, and she has never, nor will ever, get to enjoy it with her husband. The two of them even got a new place together, where she has been living since March. But she has yet to unpack most of the boxes because she wanted to do it with him. We were hoping he would be home for Christmas...

I am pained that my sister and mother have got to bear this burden. It hurts me so that there is so little i can do for them. They had just talked to Todd on Sautrday because he had received a care package my mom had sent him. HE had faithfulyl called and written to them both all this time...

Anyways, please keep us in your thoughts adn prayers. And cherish the loved ones in your life.