My favorite stories about the holidays (and we have the same exact menu for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter, except Easter is fresh ham and not turkey) revolve around the differences in the different areas and sometimes families. My family has always had the meat, dressing, gravy, mashed potatoes, candied sweet potatoes, sauerkraut, Waldorf salad, butter beans, cranberry sauce (the gelled kind) and rolls, with pumpkin pie and homemade whipped cream for dessert. When I was newly married, I went to my very first holiday dinner at my new MIL's house and she served: turkey, baked potatoes, peas, salad and chocolate cake and ice cream. I was mortified! Them when my brother got married and was living with his first wife in California, he called on Thanksgiving and told us that he was sitting down to his T-Day dinner of chicken enchiladas! We were just totally amazed!!! Anyway, this Thursday we will all be having our regular T-Day dinner except for the cranberry jelly--I will be making the Knockout!!