Oh.

And here I thought you had super/brain!

You know, that WAS an interesting time in my life. I lived in Paradise Valley, Montana. Just south of Livingston and just north of the north entrance to Yellowstone. Breathtakingly beautiful. And at that time (1976-77) there were MANY celebs who lived there. I think not only because it was Paradise, but because there was an unspoken rule that said they could come and go with no remark. No one paid them any mind whatsoever. Among them: John Wayne, Phyllis Diller, that Broderick author (can't remember his first name, but I went with my sister, 2 other women, and Ianthe Broderick {his daughter} into town (Bozeman) for our yearly papsmears, then to lunch after! And while all of us were waiting our "turn" we heard this blood curdling scream coming from my sister - the doctor had pinched her with the specula which was broken - can you imagine what WE were thinking? Also, there was Tom McWayne the screenwriter, Robert Redford (whom I never met) but frequented The Old Saloon - Margot Kidder (remember Superman I?), and that supporting actor guy whose name escapes me that was in every western movie ever made - what WAS his name - anyway, I had carrot cake at his house. Which was the very oddest compound of several dwellings, streams running in between with bridges over them - all built to look exactly like old cabins with tiny doors (you had to stoop to enter)and one room built on top of another. He only had wooden ladders to ascend from one floor to the next. But hidden behind old wooden cabinet doors would be all the modern conveniences - tv's, telephones, intercoms, automatic gate shutters. I'm telling you, this was strange. Even "the facilities" were in a different building made to look like an old outhouse. So you had to cross the bridges and wind your way thru' the compound to use them. Very surreal. But REALLY fun! And now I have stories to tell!

As usual, here I am taking up space - sorry - kind of,

Searcher