Ha ha ha, what fun I'm having reading these.

Many, many years ago, my friend and I were at a night-club. She nudged me and said "see that guy, don't look now, but he's looking this way...Oh, he's coming to ask you to dance." Well I looked up and he was gesturing to me with his hand and mouthing, "would you like to dance?" I smiled, nodded yes, and got up and followed him to the dance floor. I was dancing and really gettin down, if you know what I mean, eyes half closed, arms flailing, singing to the top of my lungs... Hey, it was a fast dance. Through the corner of one half opened eye, I noticed a girl to my left. I almost hit her in the mouth with my dance moves. I gave her a quick smile and was just getting into the groove again when I noticed...she was dancing with him. I got a little territorial, but when I moved, she moved and then he moved. Huh...wazzup,I wondered. Over the noise of blaring music I yelled, "WHO DID YOU ASK TO DANCE?" He pointed to the girl on my left. I smiled and said, Hah...ah..Sorry, and graciously slithered off the dance-floor.

chick