Hey good question. And why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Okay...second scenario...was around 16-17 and riding with the love of my life (for that month) in his '57 Chevy on the way to meet his parents for the first time. The more I thought about it, the more nervous I got.

Queen Jaw Jaw Fact: When da Queen gets nervous, she ahhhh....builds up....ahhhh....oh let's call it air, shall we?

Okay, back to the ride...Air has to go somewhere, right? This was the dead of winter and I kept lowering my car window. Finally he said shivering, "Aren't you cold with that window down?" I said very stupidly, "why no, I'm hot-blooded." He just said, "Hmm." But he let it go. He lived at the top of a mountain. Climbing the road, I could feel the "air" building to a crecendo, k? But somehow I managed to ahhh...well, I controlled myself.

We arrived at his Momma's and Daddy's house, he comes around and opens my door. We approach the house and dear old Mom and Dad must have been watching thru the window because here is what happened next.

As I walked to the front door, his Daddy slung open the door and at the same time threw out his hand to shake mine...all in one swift motion. He opened the door so quickly it startled me because I wasn't expecting anyone to do that.

I jumped back and Steve (my love) caught me and then....he made the fatal mistake of patting me on the lower part of my back and saying, "go ahead, go in" ALL OF THIS HAPPENING AT THE SAME EXACT MOMENT.

Call it the SHOT HEARD AROUND THE MOUNTAIN...

All I can say is that his Daddy jerked his hand back like someone had tried to chopped it off. I was mortified. I stood there, Steve (looking around the porch like "what the H was that noise?") stood there, and dear old Dad kept his composure for a second or two and then between giggles disguised as a cough, said, "Ah cough..cough...haha..ahem..want you come...cough...cough...come...cough...teeh..cough...in?"

We didn't stay long. We didn't go parking afterwards either. I never could figure out why....hmmm

JJ