Oh my there are three that I never got over.

The first one is I was presenting an award for soldier of the month at Fort Greeley. I am painfully shy and I sat in my seat waiting for my name to be announced so I could run up, give the award, and slink back into my seat. Anyway, the master sgt said "Alaska Federal Credit Union" I ran up, shook the G.I.'s hand, made my pathetic speech and ran back to my seat. The problem? The announcement was for a different credit union (I worked for Alaska USA Federal Credit Union). Everyone stared at me (they knew I worked for the other) and the master sgt. said, "Alrighty" and gave me the sweetest smile.

One day I wore a black shoe and a navy blue shoe to the office. (They were the same style) I noticed it when I sat at my desk. I beat everyone to the punch by asking which color they thought went best with my outfit.

And the worst, I had my very first hot flash, while wearing a turtle neck and holed up in an conference room with 50 male stock brokers. I was almost purple from the flash, I was so hot.

Sorry to hog the board but this is the first time I have been able to purge this embarrassment. Thanks Danita and so sorry for your moment. [Smile]

[ April 20, 2005, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Jersey Girl ]