There's bound to be a movie category, but I couldn't find it. Because everyone one on here liked it so well, I finally got to "Something's gotta' give" tonight. Went with my husband. It was hilarious and so real.

I'm a playwright and less than a year ago I was dating a much younger guy who wanted to marry me. I never really took him seriously and when I met my husband he was history. I was surprised at how hurt he was. I guess he was more serious than I thought. Younger men and older women may be a new trend. Before I was married, my daughter and I went to a party together where there were a lot of single men. Later we laughed about how the men my age were coming on to her and the men her age were coming on to me. I guess that's a new trend. Or maybe they were always that way and we didn't know it.

My husband's reaction to the movie was interesting. He just sort of accepted Jack Nicholson with the much younger girl, but got all quiet when the young doctor fell for Diane Keaton. He's usually not threatened by anything, but that seemed to threaten him. Even after the great ending, he seemed a little pensive so on the way out of the theater, I pulled him into a darkened area behind the security guard's station and planted a couple of huge kisses on him. Got him in a much better mood.

Though we regard ourselves as the same age, he's actually six years younger than I am. Interesting movie. Couldn't help but love it.

Anyone here married to or involved with a much younger guy?

smile