Ok Dotsie: How about: most embarrassing moment?
I'll start: Many, many!!! years ago (and today I am the size of another person! no more skinny and flat chested) I modeled in NY.
Runway stuff, sitting on cars w/ go/go boots at the colluseum, print work etc., One day, my agency sent me to do "showroom" work. Never did it before, and since the buyers in the booths were so close! I was pretty nervous. 7th Ave, today it is called Fashion Ave - so it gives you an idea of how long ago that was!! It was market week, and because they didn't have their little one pieces ready, we were told just wear a slip under the garments. Not having my slip and not wanting to admit it, I wore nothing under the blouse. Over the blouse was a vest, over that a jacket. We would walk out, mirrors all around the room, and have to start at the very last booth. Open the jacket, sling it over the should, pivot, come back forward w/ the jacket open - so the vest and blouse were visable.
After lunch that very first day, the big boss said skip the blouses and vests, the salesmen would have them at the booths, since it would be a very hectic day, and thus doing, it would save time. . Walking out among these booths, pivoting and spinning back around, I automatically opened the jacket...and yes......
wide open, and bare....I ran out, ppulling the wiglet! off my head, my false eyelashes were all wet and coming off from crying, I packed my bag so fast, and knew my agency would fire me.
Just before running out the door, Mr. Big Boss called me in his office, told me in 37 yrs in the business, he had never heard of anything so unprofessional....and hired me full time.