Eventually...

Thanksgiving morning around 4 a.m. the phone rang and the sheriff from two counties away had my girlfriend stashed in a hotel room. She was dazed, disoriented, didn't know who she was, where she was, what she was doing there nor where she was going. She had driven her truck into a ditch on private railroad property and was found wandering down the railroad tracks, clutching a pillow case. Her purse was found two miles away beside the same track.

I went to get her and bring her home, another friend took her to his house for a while and she's doing some better. We're not sure what's going on or what did go on as she still can't remember.

When Dave, his mother and I did have supper it was late but the seafood was still wonderful. Bacon wrapped scallops, salmon topped with capers, red onion and sour cream on flat bread and I can't remember what else. The salmon is the last of what we caught when we were in Oregon this past summer. It was lovely!

We're gearing up for winter but right now the sun is shining and I need to go do some farm chores. We're to have cold, wet weather tonight and I'd much rather do chores in the warm sunlight.

Glad to hear Thanksgiving was good for most of ya'll.