This month is going to be a little different.

Women continue to email and post about how Boomer Women Speak has helped them in some way.

I feel a little funny asking you to do this, but it will help me define the future of this site.

What started as a site to spread the word about my anthology has become a site for women to connect, encourage, and support one another at midlife. Funny how it's evolved.

See, I had no idea what the Lord had in mind. All I knew was that I wanted to write a book to give our generation of women a voice. I trusted He would give me all I needed and last month this site had over a half million hits. Scary, huh? I've also received almost 400 stories to date. It's GOT to be a series!

I would greatly appreciate it if you would be kind enough to write a little something about how this site has helped you. Don't go crazy editing. I know a lot of you are writers. I'm not looking for perfection, just sentiment and honesty.

Thanks so much. I plan to choose three entries at the end of the month. I'll be sure to share them with you.