I know I am late, but I'll try to add mine.

I have 4 children, 4 step children that my husband and I raised, and one step daughter that never lived with us. I have 18 grandchildren.

Ed, my oldest son is 37 and has three children-Kristi 16, Stormi 14, and "Little Ed, 12. MY son hasn't talked to anyone in my family for two years. A falling out as someone said. I do see my grandchildren though, as they live with their mother only 5 miles from me. I do miss my son, but he made this choice, not me.

My oldest daughter Tracy is 35 and has two boys-Kyle 10 and Tyler 6. Tracy is an executive secretary at a nearby hospital, and is the comedian of the family.

Jamie, the middle daughter, is 29 and has two boys-Austin is 6 and Mexican/American, Grayson is 1 and a half and rotten to the core, but fun. Jamie is the Human Resources Manager at an Ohio State Park and an artist.

Jennifer is 26 and my baby, and the mother of three-Haleigh is 5, Patrick is 4, and Emily is 1 and a half. Jennifer, thank God, has a degree in early childhood education, but chooses to be a stay-at-home-mom for now.

My oldest step son is Sid, he's 26 and works in construction and janitorial workj at a school. He has two children, Samantha 6, and Ethan 2 and one due the end of this month.

Christian is 24 and not married yet. He lives with a girl who has one child. He also works in construction.

Shelli is 29 and divorced, with three boys, Zack who is 13, and twins Stephen and Seth who are 8.

Chandra is divorced with one son, Frankie who is 6. She and Shelli work in Nursing homes.

Wendy is the step daughter who never lived with us, and is 31. She has two children, Kayla is 13 and Matt is 10. Wendy is a nurse.

I think that is all of them! All but one lives within 30 miles of us in Ohio. Jamie lives 3 hours away in Southern Ohio.

[ June 15, 2005, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: wordcharmer ]