Thanks Dotsie. No, my dear daughter will attend Florida A&M. I'm happy about that but again, saddened by the distance that will be between us. Just about everyone that has ever encountered her speaks of her graceful, touching and caring eyes that smile right along with her gleaming pearlies. I'll miss seeing that every day. That smile has made my dark days so much more brighter and even saved my life on many occassion. Her caring and loving ways was apparent at the surprise graduation party my family and I threw for her. Her kinder/first grade and several others attended. They all said that they knew she'd be a very successful adult and that she's well on her way. I was so proud that tears just wouldn't stop flowing. She's been through much tending to me while healing from my past (I hid most but when I couldn't, she was always there with that beautiful smile, sitting by my side, holding hand or some nights just sleeping with me, holding me). Let me stop now cause I'm getting all teary eyed. I think, in part, that those days taught her compassion and the value of treating people with dignity and tenderness.

Trust me, we purchased many pictures and took that many more before, during and after the graduation.

Thanks for asking!