Ohhhh, one of my favorite topics!
I have 5 really awesome, great kids! My career was being a stay at home Mom with them...

1. Oldest, a girl, is 30 yr., married 3 years and is pregnant with our 2nd grandbaby. She's a writer and former flight attendant.

2. Next, a boy, is 28 yr., engaged to be married next March. He owns his own business doing lighting control systems, home theaters, etc. He's working on a Parade of Homes house now.

3. Next one is also a boy, 24 yr. He is an elite tech with Mercedes Benz and recently bought his brand new condo.

4. Next is a girl, almost 21yr. She's a medical assistant for a large eye surgeons group. She lives with big brother in his new condo.
(they report to us on each other--haha)

5. "Baby" of the group is a boy, wears size 13 or 14 shoes...just graduated from high school and will be going away for college. He plays football and is signed onto his college team.

We have a really fun time when everyone gets together. Oldest daughter lives out of state with her family but I talk to her everyday! Being a mom of a large family definately keeps me busy! The kids are really good friends with each other and I just marvel at watching them interact with each other as adults. Can you tell I like and love my kids alot?