What mom doesn't like to talk about her children? What a great topic!

My kid's are:

Kaile (our oldest, my husband's firstborn, mine through marriage) - she is 18 and getting ready to attend a small Christian college in Indiana, which is interesting since I have never seen her in anything but flipflops which she'll either trade for "real" shoes, or else will look mighty strange in the northern states close to the biting winds coming off Lake Michigan. She is going to Major in Biology and Minoring in Spanish. She says she wants to be a Cardiologist, my husband and I think she has the "heart of a teacher" - will keep you posted.

Kayleigh (my firstborn, our middle child, my husband's through marriage) - is 6 and yes both of our girls are "Kaylee", nicknamed Big K and Little K. Kayleigh is probably the most strong-willed child I have ever met, but is just one of those kids that you know God has awesome things in store for - if she will learn to listen. Kayleigh has the heart of a giver and has lots of compassion, just hasn't quite developed "empathy" yet. =0) She is getting ready to graduate Kindergarten "with honors".

Andrew (my firstborn son, ours through biology and a fun marriage and honeymoon, and the baby of our family), is almost 2. He is our family clown and athlete. He is always doing SOMETHING to make momma alternate between laughing and fearing that he will break something. God is preparing my heart for him to be an adventurer, doing what I have no clue and honestly, am afraid to ask for more knowledge/wisdom and have decided the best thing for me is to just grow as a mom into "letting go" and to expect a liftime of "postcards from Andrew" from all over the world.

Every single one of my children are such a blessing to me and inspire me on a daily basis. Some days I symphatize with Why a Hamster Momma does indeed eat its young...but kids are awesome gifts!

"This child that I prayed for, you gave to me."