Hello
I have two children. Ellen who is 25 not married and gave me a beautiful little granddaughter last july which she named Crimson. My daughter worked for Veterinary Hospital before her little girl arrived. Crimson's daddy is 42 named Kevin. He is a nice person, great with kids but only started to grow up when he became a daddy for the first time. Now he is looking for a real job with benefits so he can support my daughter and the baby. Before then it seemed that Ellen was the main bread winner.
My son Paul is 23 married to his wife Sarah who is 20 and they haave a beautiful 2 year old boy Cameron. My son is a wireline operator in the oil patch. Don't ask what a wireline operator he has explained it, but it still hard to understand, especially with the terminology used to explain what he does.
I have also two step-children Steve who is 32 was married and has a little girl Bridget who is 4. When the marriage went sour or he decided he didnt want the responsibilties that go with marriage and fatherhood he skipped out on his family and will not acknowledge his little girl or pay child support.
Nathalie is 30 has had the same boyfriend for 10 years and works in the deli department of a large grocery store. She has no children, and is not interested in having any. My step-children do not get along with their father, so we rarely hear from them if at all. Which suites me fine as they were manipulating, self-centred little con artists growing up.