Hi All,
I have 4 children. The oldest Scott is 25. When he is not on the road traveling with the children's show he is acting in he lives in New York City. Right now he is on the road and when he returns in May he is going to start looking for some commercial work.

Nicholas is number 2 at 23 years old. He is currently a senior at Clarion University. He is majoring in English and wants to be a writer. In the fall he is hoping to start working on his Masters at Chatham University. He will be a little closer to home so he can better look at my work for me.

Katie is number 3 at almost 21 years old. She is going to restart Cosmetology school in the next two months. She has one child and no husband. My granddaughter is a beautiful little girl just like her mother and one of the many lights of my life. The two of them moved out at the beginning of January but are only seven miles away. Katie and I talk everyday and spend a lot of time together. She is one of my best friends when I don't have to be the mother.

Finally my fourt child is Anastasia. She is almost 4 years old and my twin. She looks just like me. It is very challenging trying to raise her after having already just about finished the job. She is my gift from God though. I don't know what my life would be like without her.

I have no daughter or son in laws yet but am holding out hope that I will someday and as I already mentioned have one beautiful granddaughter.

They are all wonderful people in their own ways and give me joy in their own unique styles.

If they could just quit cleaning out my bank account I would be truly happy.( [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] ) NOt really but it would be nice not to get the Mom I need money phone calls.

Angel(chris)