You know something, Ladies? I've always thought of myself as the loving, tender, caring type of mother. Recently, my children's father/my former husband passed. I've had mixed emotions about that for varying reasons but that's not my topic right now.

Right now my topic is that I'm happy my/our son is returning to college. Not because there was some doubt that he would return or that he was so distraught from his loss that he may not be able to return. I'm happy because he gets on my last GD *R%*#%# nerves!

His presence validates why I divorced my beloved husband. Genes, especially those inate ones, are really something to witness. His literal concepts places him in a dangerous position at times, as sad as it is for me to realize or even express. This man-child is verbally abusive but he didn't steal it; it was passed/possessed directly from the source. However, I have been healed as a receiver of such abuse and thus will hurt him granted he doesn't return to school or simply elsewhere.

I'm just giving it to you all from the real me. I could sugar coat it and say, "Oh, my son is returning to school to continue/complete his degree in Business/Marketing w/honors and such. I have not graduated myself to that proud level. I'm just so happy that he is leaving.

I ask all of the women that can feel or understand where I'm coming from to help me pray that this bright young man understands his genetic wicked ways and is freed of them before it's too late. Also, pray for the woman that continues to accept his ways, not excluding my own self.

Thank you

Good Night,

Sugaree

[ January 10, 2005, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: Sugaree ]