I have a daughter who dropped out of college twice, packed up her car and took off to the West Coast with a girlfriend, camped up and down the coast, spent every penny I sent her on silliness, stayed in the homeless shelter, slept in hospital lobbies, and showered in people's sprinklers. I was worried insane when at last, she decided to come home. Pregnant.

In the midst of losing my mind, I bought her a house. I wanted her to have a roof over her head. But I refused to make the payments on a New car she bought and so it subsequently got reposessed, I bought her a used car and refused to waste any more tuition money.

The baby was born-a great and wonderful child-and my daughter got herself an education grant, went back to college, finisehd in less than three years with a 4 point gpa, and is now a CPA.

I am certain it was prayer combined with love. I had personally given up, but when the baby came along and filled us all up with such tremendous love, even my daughter could do nothing but excel.

That was my UNsolution. She solved it on her own. Now she the father of her child is her husband. He's good to her and she's happy. She gave birth to my granddaughter in May. I pray they stay happy forever.
smile