Yuhoooooooo...Honeyyyyy, I'm homeeeee...

Dee is the cutest thang. She's pretty inside and out. I can vouche for that! I was thrilled when she came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder! I was checking email (of course) in a coffee shop adjacent to the book store. I was so tickled! Although she didn't get to stay that long, we bonded immediately and I can't wait to see her again! I've been invited by another group to speak in February, so maybe we'll get to hook up again. I hope so!

I've told you all before, "DA Queen here, can't just have A DAY." Somepen's gonna happen. Well...on the way home today, the car in front of me ran over a piece of tire about the size of Texas that a semi truck had obviously blown and left on the highway. And...you guessed it. I couldn't do anything but run right over it myself. That wouldn't be so bad except I drive a VW Beetle. Oh yeah...tore that baby up too. I had to pull over and pull the broken parts off the front of the car and put them in the trunk. The Silver Bullet looks more like a spatula now. Nancy and I are fine, we were not hurt in the least, well...except for my pocketbook. I'll get the verdict tomorrow from my insurance company. Good Lord... but you know what? I wouldn't have missed that trip for anything in the world.

The women of Josephine, AL are absolutely awesome. There's no other way to put it. I was surrounded by love, warmth, and hey...they laughed exactly when they were suppose to during my speech so they have ALL been elevated to my expensive Christmas gift list. Not only that, the pictures they took don't even make me look like a basketball with teeth. I love those people! Oh...and they fed me. I almost didn't come home.

JJ