Thanks so much for checking it out, Lynn. You're right. I had the same feeling about her but I'm biased. LOL.

The really frustrating thing is that I felt that she didn't get it at all and that she was blaming me. She said that I had a fear of needles -- not true! I have a B12 deficiency and I get an injection of vitamin B12 once a month. No fear there. The reason that I didn't donate my own blood was because I have fainted several times with a needle in my arm, not out of fear but out of weakness.

The blood thing is important because I needed another transfusion but I told my surgeon I was fine with him giving me blood from the blood bank but he didn't want to do that again.

And I did not deliberately delay my surgery in order to make myself miserable. The first surgeon, who very reluctantly offered to operate on me when I was 48, told me that he hated doing the surgery on someone under 50 and that there was a good chance that I could end up in a wheelchair. So, for obvious reasons, I didn't have faith in him and went looking for another man who put me on an 18 month wait list.

Anyway, I've been obsessing about this bad review for days. Have to get over it. Thanks for offering your impartial perspective :-)

Sigrid