Lynn, I find that it's usually good news when Amazon has run out of my books and they put up that stupid sign that says that it will take four to six weeks for them to deliver new ones. It never takes that long. Shortly after I see that sign, I check back and they have a whole new stock of books and they've removed the little logo. So I wouldn't worry about that. In fact, I would take it as a positive sign that people are buying your book.

Secondly, I have never been able to contact Amazon directly. When I have a problem with them, I call AuthorHouse and have my Representative get in touch with Amazon. Amazon in Canada and in the UK are still spelling my last name wrong! I have written to them but they have never written back and frankly, I've been too busy to worry about the small "d" versus the capital "d" in Macdonald.

So true, what a joke it was to have paid for the press releases that we wrote. May as well get a good laugh out of it now ;-)

No, I have not agree to iUniverse. I'm quite certain that I'm going to go ahead and publish it myself on Lulu. So far, I'm very pleased with it and I've gotten good feedback from my readers. I have someone to edit it and a fabulous graphic design artist, who just happens to be my nephew, so I am cool with going ahead with it on Lulu.

And I retract what I said earlier about getting publicity outside of my region. Several people in British Columbia and in California have ordered copies of the book, but none of them has followed up by requesting an interview. In fact, I have made 50 phone calls to the list of people that AuthorHouse gave me for press releases; out of 50 calls, FOUR people requested the book. Not worth my time unless one of them had been the New York Times!

TTYS, Sigrid