Hi Sigrid, narcotics contribute to depression because they are suppressants of the central nervous system. My goodness, I can't believe people can just fall over and break a hip while waiting for the necessary surgery. Yes, it did seem unfair that after I survived my childhood, then I survived myself, I had to survive breast cancer! I agree with you about the 1,000 copy sales. Yes, the agents want an author who has been published, and a publisher wants an author who has an agent! That is unfair. I also do not want to edit my book according to someone's else's opinion. I did have one publisher willing to take me on IF I'd make the beginning the end and the end the beginning. My muse would not cooperate even for the sake of a publisher. I believe that my book was written with me only as an instrument of a Higher Power to offer a message of hope. And the only way I could authentically accomplish that was to stick with the end as the beginning. However, if/when the book is noticed, I'll do some reconsidering. Love and Light, Lynn