I'm lost with all this Southern talk. No help here! But I will say you all/ch'all/y'all(however you spell it) are crazy! [Razz] And...it's great *seeing* smile back to her old tricks!

Now about this agent and publicist...

Prill, you mentioned passion! Amen to that! When you believe in something it comes across in your writing and voice.

Everything I read says to write whatever you're passionate about. I believe it with my heart and soul.

I'm passionate about boomer women sharing our stories to encourage and support one another. I believe we're all here to help one another in every way we can.

The first time I spoke with my agent she commented on the passion in my voice. When she connected me with Brian at PTA(PR firm) he said the same thing.

When I asked him why he wanted to represent me, he said that he liked my enthusiasm/spirit and project. He said I represented it well.

I only share this to point out the importance of not being shy about our passions. We are our best advocates and if we aren't excited about what we're writing about, no one else will be either. [Wink]

Thanks for sharing Prill.