Hi Ladies....a bit of an update on "Cosmic Brownies"....I have 132 poems now collected for the anthology. The publisher wanted 150 but I sent her a note last night "suggesting" (!!) that perhaps we might just go ahead and put this baby to bed (so to speak) because I personally would like to see the anthology printed and "out there" before the holidays. I haven't heard back from her yet but I'm hopeful she will TAKE THE HINT.

I know it seems like FOREVER since those of you who have participated/contributed sent in your work for this anthology - but these things take time to come together I guess. "Cosmic Brownies" was one of four anthologies that were being put together. The anthologies were in addition to a number of other poetry collections from authors that they were working on. Of course I think (tee hee) that "Cosmic Brownies" should have PRIORITY - but hey - who am I????????? [Confused]

Hang in there ladies...hopefully we are rounding the final corner and "Brownies" will be available SOONER rather than LATER. [Wink]