The Library allots me web pages on their main website for the Poet Laureate stuff. They also gave me their webmaster to work with.

When I gave him the initial copy to upload back in August, my pages came out with 57!! mistakes and a lot of omissions. [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] None of these mistakes were made by me. Since then, he comes up with one lame excuse after another as to why the work isn't done; OR he says it's done, and there are still mistakes. I've been at my rope's end with this guy.

Well, now the rope has been cut. He says he no longer will work with me because I'm too fussy and I insulted him. (I said, "the library's paying you for this work and I've given you these same corrections 3 times now; it would be nice if they were actually done.") There are still misspelled names, missing punctuation and stylistic inconsistencies. I believe his sloppy work reflects poorly on both me and the library. Unfortunately, the library can't afford anyone better, and they seem to be happy with his work otherwise.

I was waiting to announce this site when the mistakes were cleared up. That won't happen now, so "it is what it is." Eventually I'd like to learn html and these skills for myself, but won't have time to start until at least this summer.

So here's my site:
www.placentialibrary.org/laureate/poetlaureate/htm