My sister is house flipping, now in Michigan. She and her very talented carpenter husband just love it. They work exceedingly hard , doing it all themselves, (he has years and years of experience tho'- started out as a carpenter, but then ended up building huge bridges, water treatment plants, hospitals etc. So that's kind of like cheating, huh? ). Their idea is to do this as perfect as possible but in a short amount of time also. But I know Chuck only too well, and he is a real stickler for those details, so i"m sure it will take them longer than most..... And my sister has HER figure back, Chatty - without dieting OR paying a gym!!Hmmmmm.....They both are in their sixties too. (Maybe this IS the way to go gals......)

But here's what my brother did. He figured out that if you build a house, live in it for 2 years, by the time you you build the 7th, you will have gotten it free. Of course that depends on market, location, etc. I think he's on his 5th or 6th. But geez, could ya' move every 2 years with young children and all? I might have a free house by then, but I'd be a crazy woman who didn't give a rip.....and 14 years older to boot!!!! But he and his wife have the dedication and the business sense to do it - so more power to them!!!