MustangGal,
I think realtors are like any other profession in that there are good ones, and bad ones. I know we have some realtors in this forum so maybe they could offer some advice?

I hear you frustration, and have only had one bad experience with a realtor and after investigating his lack of responses and time spent on selling my property for me, I found out he was building his own house and was always at this building site instead of working his territory. I fired him and got me another realtor and all was well. It is a multi-billion dollar industry so it stands to reason there will be bad ones mixed in with the good.

I think your dream is a lovely one, and I hope you won't give it up! I would just chalk it up to their loss and try again. As far as God saying "no, " I don't believe He does that. I believe He wants us to have whatever we want. But if you believe it might be a test, maybe it's a test to see HOW BADLY you want this dream? And the obstacles are a test to see if you can bypass them and keep going????? Just a thought...

Keep us posted. As I said, I love the visual you gave with your dream and can see you on your land, horse in the pasture, and your happiness. It is such a nice dream! Don't let them spoil it for you.

JJ