WOW, Queen you have a better sounding museum of treasures than some of the pay to get into places have. I love old collectibles too. I collect old colored bottles and cans. My special built can shelves (all 6) are full. I also collect little crystal, glass statuesques. Everyone gives me one for Christmas now. I also have a collection of M&M statues. My ex live in had those too along with his records. My grandson loves them.

Never gave hobbies a thought since they all seem to become work somehow. Writing was a hobby for years, now my work. I have 6 things out to publishers since Jan.27th, short stories:
When Fantasys Come True;(Erotica)
Murders On Highway 101;(Mystery)
Arnolds Big Problem;(Kids story)
Silent Partner;(About Pregnancy)
A Smile, A Cookie & A Hug;(About My Mom)
Journal of Slave Steven.(Erotica)
Been a busy lady with those and just finished Vanished;(psychological Thriller)
need a publisher for that one yet.
I take in strays and puppys that are in transition from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary to a new home. I have a 4 year old poodle now and a McCaw waiting for adoption approval to their new homes. I have two female Yorkies of my own, Reeta & Rosee. I have a cookbook ready to go and do book reviews for Long Ridge Writers Group. I belong to Henderson Writers Group and find myself addicted to this site lately. I do Curves and swim when weather permits, walk and bike ride. Oh and though I hate housework I do have to clean. I work usually 40 hours on the telephones as a sex goddess, ha ha, and get away with it too. I'm a mother and grandmother and hopefully good friend to my girlfriends.
I love to log onto this site and read all the posts and reply to those I can offer something to. You ladies are just the ticket, and I am proud and happy to be one of you. I answer all emails gladly...... [Wink] Living in Vegas my garden is active all year round. I love fresh veggies...