Ok My turn:

I work full time although I do not go into the office on Monday but work a few hours at home so my son (5) can stay home with me from pre-school.

I have a nice home with lots of additions (our passion is remodeling) and a wooded park like setting on 3 acres. We tamed these woods 15 years ago.

I love to read but go long stretches when just reading a magazine article is tough.

I try to spend most of my time between my son who I adore and my husband who is going through chemo/radiation therapy after a pancreatic surgery for cancer.

I spend ALOT of time making, attending and following up on doctor's appointments and I am seriously behind on the dentist and gynecologist.

I enjoy the forums to be my base for friendship, support and encouragement.

I love to travel and have until recently been a semi retired nomad. Sometimes I am afraid to start out on a journey 'cause I am not sure I will come home.

I love to cross stitch but have not in years.

I love to garden and landscape.

The beach and the sun are my friends. I must submerse my body in salt water a few times every year or I don't feel right. (must be a carry over from all those salt water baths at sea)

Working on getting closer to my inner self and spiritual side is constant and sometimes an uphill battle.

I am currently moving to downsize that acreage and maintenance and am reassuring my family that this is the right thing to do. My son cried when we traded in the car so he has a tendency to cling to things for comfort.

My life is filled with realtors, builders and mortgage brokers (not to mention the oncologists).Pascking is my second name.

My Mom gets as much of me as there is left. She is a recent widow and is finding her place on earth without her mate. This is a voyage she must take alone but, like the forums, she could use encouragement along they way.

God is always by my side. I don't give Him much airplay in the sense of reading the Bible etc. but we talk frequently throughout the day and we have a good realationship that I value most.

My husband is the love of my life. We have been together for 25 years and each has been a memorable occassion. Would like more time with him.

I also scrapbook for my son. It's not that great but he won't care-it is the memories that matter.

I love auctions and have bought the best stuff there. have not been in a while - I could actually hold one with everything I need to clean out of my house.

I think that sums up what I spend my time doing and a little of what I like.

And after spending so many years at sea with men, I really enjoy the company and support of women. The second half of my life has defintely been female oriented.

Now I must get back to my desk!

Lynn