JJ, My mom also did the puzzle thing when I was a kid. Unfortunately I didn't sit still long enough to do too many. I was always outside running around. However I do recall it being a place where my sisters and all the nieghborhood kids stopped when they were in the house. Looking back, I wish I ahd spent more time there. It was a great place to share stories!

I also like your idea of sending cards. For Lent I tried sending a card a day to start a new habit, but it didn't quite work. I need to try that habit again.

Also, I'm still waiting to hear about that Ride and Read project. When are you going to reveal that to your buddies in here?

Evie, I also have a Mr. Night and Mr. Day with a daughter in between who is also her own child. I love it though 'cause it keeps me on my toes.

Two of our three children are adopted and there's no figurin' what is environmental and what's biological here. My older son has the very allergies as my hubby. My daughter has Type II Diabetes and my hubby has Type I. They are the adopted children...go figure! I tease my husband that he must have an Asian hotty running around taht I don't know about. The kids are adopted from Korea!

Julie, I want you to be my librarian. A cage for Refugee week is awesome. Also, STOP, did you say you keep 34 computers working? I'm impressed. I think I need to hire you to come live at our house. We all love 'em, but we don't knowhow to fix 'em. Did you know Meredith hiked the mountains somewhere near you? You could live at the foothills for all we know and she could have hiked right by your window!

Also, I could go for a walk along the beach right now. Geez, and I WAS feeling so good about my walk around the city this morning too!

Meredith, I really like my cross necklace. I think I'm wearing it to church this Sunday.

I think the work you do with and for cancer survivors and patients it's so marvelous. If I ever get cancer, I'm gonna come running to you!

Also, I think we need to see you in the travel forum a little more!

Have a blessed day everyone! [Wink]