Are you satisfied with the time you spend with Him? What works for you? Do you yearn for more?

-------
Great question, Songbird. I would have to say No, I'm not satisfied. Other than reading my daily inspirations (via e-mail) and talking with Him in the car (just me and Him), I think He would deserve better than that. Getting down on my knees in prayer is something (I must admit) that I need to work on. Yes, I do yearn for more but with 3 kids, husband, work, etc..(I know, it's no excuse) it's hard :-( However, i DO enjoy our Praise and Worship team. I think the worship teams are vital to getting the church 'on fire' for God.

Actually, to tell you the truth (and I need prayer on this), I just tried out for our Praise and Worship team this past Monday and I tell you, I COMMEND those that serve on P&w teams! It's a HARD job! My voice was scratchy (I'm a tenor) and I had to memorize the songs. We had an awesome time, but I'm feeling insecure about joining (I got the thumbs up to join) because it requires a LOT of responsibility. I was excited that I was given the OK to join but I want to continue to observe - you know, to ensure that it's what I want to do.

My main reason for joining was because I love to praise and worship Him at every opportunity I can get and figured that maybe I should join the P&W team. But, it's not as easy as it seems. Any suggestions? I'm thinking about informing the leader that I don't think I'm ready...any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for the question.