Di - I love doing "anonymous" things like that - the payout is so much better when the person on the receiving end does not know. ::winks::

I enjoy what I do...right now I volunteer w/ Project Connect - a non-profit service of our church that helps repair and fix-up residences of low income families. I also do lots of volunteer work through my daughter's school - last project I have taken on is to design one of their reading/quiz competitions - I also teach journalism/creative writing as a mini-course to our church's elementary/middle school kids. That is a blast! And I teach 2's & 3's sunday school - which is fun b/c I have my son, Andrew in there.

I have found that when I give of myself and my time without expectation that those moments are some of the most influencing and impacting moments of my life. The people I meet when I am doing random acts of kindness or "anonymous" stuff are floored that a stranger even cares - that is so sad, yet so motivating to do MORE so that more people realize that there are people out there that really do value the individual...no matter what.