Hi all, here is an affirmation I like to use that combines money with our talents: "I make perfect use of my talents and abilities, and I have abundant income now." (I keep affirming....) I am just beginning to think that I have something to offer that is worth the price. I facilitated a journal writing workshop for a price for the first time. This is something I've done at spiritual retreats and support groups at no charge. Anyway, the first-for-a-fee was supposed to be 2 and a half hours. I was going over, when the group brought the time to my attention. I said, "I wanted to make sure you got your money's worth." They said that they already had. So, Stacy, your desire for income does not come across as shallow. This is a society where we need money to survive, and if you have talents to sell, go for it. I'm glad to hear you've already given thought to a mission statement and training. Much luck, Lynnie P.S. Now I am going to vistaline to see how in the world they can offer business cards for free!