Greetings!
I'm a SAHM after trying to do the work thing and kids in daycare. It took a few months to get adjusted and brought about our move, BUT I really do love it! I feel so blessed!

Now that I'm settling down into our home and we're getting into a routine, I've found my passion for shopping again! Woo hoo! It's been missing for about 3 years or so?

I'm not a crazed shopper or out of control. I love to buy stuff for my home (shocker), antiques and doo dads for the family. And, who can resist a good deal??

That little hobby requires a little more money than hubby brings in. I've talked on this site about becoming a Home Coach to earn that extra income while being a true expression of myself.

The new biz idea faded during all the Arby's drama, but got ignited yesterday at Kohls when I found SO MANY things I'd loved to have purchased. [Smile]

I must get this biz up and running! tee hee

Does anyone on this site do coaching or know someone who does?
Have you ever used any of the learning and marketing materials offered on the internet? I've come across a couple of companies and want to download a couple of the learning packets (for a fee, of course).

Thought I'd put this out there and get some feedback. Thanks!!