I know I'm reclusive due to circumstances -- yet have tried to come out of my "shell" by joining a church and attending a divorce care Bible study, only to have that which I thought was to be held in private broadcast outside of the "circle" and chastised. Yet, I do continue to attend church for myself. I also lease a horse and sometimes attend trail rides via trailer to a state park(if given enough notice as the stable owner is not entirely honest), and if no notice is given then I simply ride the trails near the stable and keep my $$$ in me pocket. Guess I don't work well w/ others, thus have not cultivated friendships at Church or the stable, yet I attend both for myself, not to impress upon others. However, I do entertain myself with hobbies and do not mind eating alone at restaurants. Unfortunately, I've discovered that other single women are threatened by this, I just don't understand that. Maybe b/c I'm alone and not in a group setting like themselves and I feel if they want to gossip, guess its best to do it in a group with others that gossip as well -- that way I'll know them when I see them and will keep my distance!