Thanks Carolyn,

You did point out a couple of things that I never would have thought of. Like "only run a three day listing", it makes sense and you sure saved me so much time in trial and error.

I have also considered using a disposable camera and have the pictures put on a CD. I am so "Digital Camera illiterate". I just didn't know how they would turn out, so again, you saved me time there in trial and error.

I do have a couple more question, and it has nothing to do with the computer. Do you have a shelf, room, or a particular closet you put all your items in that you are selling? If so, how is the best way to do that without so much clutter? In other words, do you have a system for that? I am sure there is something obvious somewhere in that. But you have pointed out other obvious solutions that I would have never thought of.

Another reason that I have been reluctant in selling most of the items that I do not want is this. They are breakable (plates, crystals, etc), and an aquaintance of mine had a bad experience with that, with a buyer. Have you had any kind of trouble like that?

Is it possible to stipulate on your page that, if an item is damaged, that the buyer should send it back in order to get a refund?

Again, thanks Carolyn for taking the time to help us in this area.

Cheers and Blessings,
Cathi