smile, people we hire who don't work...that is another topic. [Mad]

I wish we did live closer because he's work for you in a second. If you're going to pay him, he'll do it. He loves making money, but still likes to spend ours. [Razz] He's nineteen.

jawjaw, I couldn't live with someone like your friend's husband. It's possible my older son gets his organizational skills form his mom. that would be me. [Wink] I have a hard time living in a mess, but I still manage! [Eek!]

Smile, we had a 2 car garage which is now our kitchen. Many years ago we stored all our junk and some of everyone else's junk in our garage. We needed a bigger kitchen so we decided it was cleanup time. We emptied out the garage, cut a hole in the wall and had a new kitchen designed. Just think what you could do with a 5 car garage!

My mom was a little bit of a pack rat. We always teased her about the stuff she saved. When she died we found bags of soaps, lotions, shampoos and conditioners from all the hotels they EVER stayed in. We had to laugh.

The funniest is that in my closet, on the top shelf I have this samll piece of luggage that's full of the same! [Eek!] I'm collecting them for the homeless, but never get around to doing it!

Crazy people, aren't we?