A tad off the subject, but then again, maybe not...A friend of mine's hubby has "Horde's Syndrom." Ever heard of it? I have known this man for years and years but had no idea that what he does actually had a name. I've never seen anyone as bad as him. There isn't one spot in their home that isn't covered with his newspapers, articles, papers, magazines, etc...all stuff he says he wants to read someday or whenever he gets a "round to it." It's incredible. They cannot have company because he won't let her touch anything or move it. She's created him an office before, told him every other part of the house was off limits to him, did a thorough cleaning and got rid of bags and bags of stuff, and within a month, not only has he filled up every single space again, but he's filled up his office as well. This guy is very political and has worked for well-known congressmen and other policitical figures so his work IS important, I realize that and so does his wife...but he is beyond that with his hording of materials...wayyyy beyond. Now he has inched his way into HER space in the house which consist now of one room where her office is and her computer. They have been married for about 35 years and I can tell you the arguments they've had have been over this thing...AND...he has sought treatment and help...nothing works. Now I'm looking around the room I'm in and thinking, what tha hay! I've got it too! LOL!

JJ