I loved the poem!! That was really cute, have you submitted it anywhere?

As for cleaning, I guess I am the oddball here. I do like to clean. I don't love it, but I put music on, LOUD and sing and make up stories as I go along. I usually clean my whole house about twice a month thoroughly. And then once a month, I try to get into drawers and closets to see what we've piled up and either put them into their places or toss them out.

I think I developed this habit because I grew up in a three-bedroom home with six kids. Even when we cleaned the house, it still seemed cluttered. Now, I hate clutter. I detest clutter. ha ha. Sometimes I can't sleep and have to get up to go straighten out a mess I saw earlier but was too busy to take care of. Another thing I attribute this habit to is from our time in the military. We moved every three years, so we tried not to store too much. If we didn't use it, we got rid of it.

Now, my writing stuff is another totally different situation. I have boxes of it and file cabinets of stuff. I have office supplies in little plastic storage dressers. My desk has files, and I have two bookcases full of magazines and books. I just can't seem to get rid of any of it, cause WHO KNOWS? right??