I sure appreciate your offer of adoption, but my child rearing days are OVER!! Amen.

I would welcome more grandchildren though. They're all play and no work. I say everyone oughtta' start out with grandkids. Of course if we did we'd all have had dozens.

Reminds me, my husband's son devised some Nazi rule about everyone getting his kids (our grandkidsn) clothes for Christmas. Imagine that! Well, we ignored it. We got all the grankids a bunch of loud, messy, obnoxious toys. The kind that they would never have have been allowed to own due to the parental sanity clause (which does not apply to grandparents who do not have to put up with the noise except for Christmas).

When the grandkids started opening their gifts they were delighted, but my husband's son, reminded us that he had asked everyone to get his kids clothing. Well, we informed him, "Hey, we're grandparents and we're immune to those silly sanity laws." Pretty soon all the guys, father, sons, and grandsons were busily making a huge mess and a lot of of noise playing with the obnoxious toys.

I think we got that straightened out.

Merry Christmas.

smile

P.S. I'll let you know if I find someone ready to adopt.