i will share a few timesaving ideas i have found that you can add to your shopping lists or have you husbands add to the shopping list. it all depends on your luck with the shopping chore!!! number 1. pine sol quick floor for those of us too lazy for the whole mopping thing just spray around and look busy for a while then follow around the wet spots with a mop and viola it smells cleaner and well it is actually cleaner too.... number two. easy off microwave cleaning cloths these are effective at getting the overstuffed ravioli that exploded last week or whenever in the microwave when yu feel like noticing it.. simply pop them in the microwave ..heat them.. they explode, they smell great ,,much better than week old over microwaved ravioli..they sit a minute then you wipe clean,, everyone thinks you really cleaned all day and may treat you to dinner, and thirdly electosol 2-n-1 tabs for the dishwasher... no detergent in both places along with having to remember the whole jet dry thing when stuff starts crusting to the dishes oh o girls.... just chuck in a tablet shut the little door and that is it!!! save the money you spend on jet dry and the likes to buy a maincure or a pedicure for all the time you will save!! and for any of you that own stock in any of the aforementioned products...thank me later.