Hello Everyone! I've been kinda busy the last couple of days, so I missed a lot of what was going on here. One of the things I was busy doing was looking for something I wrote about chocolate. I found it and before I chicken out I thought I'd post it.

CHOCOLATE UTOPIA

Women all know that they need chocolate. It's like a vitamin or a drug. It makes all women feel better about anything and everything. It's a cure-all for whatever makes us feel bad. It's a miracle. It's available. It's cheap. It comes in many different styles and flavors. It comes in single servings for a quick-fix or in bags to keep on hand for whatever life throws at us. We know the risk of addiction and the potential weight gain. But we also know we will need it sometimes and when a woman needs chocolate.....well you better hope she gets it and the sooner the better! Men don't automatically know this. We would all be much happier if they did. World-wide peace could be accomplished practically overnight with this information. Seriously. Think about it. Women love men. Women need chocolate. Men love women. Women are emotional. Men stress out when women get emotional. Wars get started by stressed-out men. Men need to keep chocolate in steady supply to give to the women. Chocolate calms women and makes them happy. Happy women are more loving and affectionate, which makes men want to make love not war. And so that's my theory of how chocolate saves lives.

It took all my courage to post this. I sure hope I didn't offend anyone.