suzieq, I'm here by myself right now and truly enjoying the peace and solitude talking to you.

You do not need to try to let these nasty uncalled for remarks "roll off of your back" or even try to understand why they are said. The ones who are saying it are angry unto themselves and casting it off on you.

I think what's happening here is that when everyone is in a "funk" it sets off a domino effect. This is when everyone is attacking you. I think then that it's good to get away from each other. It's good then that they are out. The time out will give them a better attitude when they get back. Maybe your husband knows this too and feels that taking the daughter out gets her off of your back.

I wish you weren't feeling like this today but suzieq, all of us do from time to time.

Do you have any state parks or reservations? Yesterday I went hiking several miles from 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. It did wonders for my spirit and energy and best of all, didn't cost a cent except when we stopped in a restaurant to eat.

Please, even if you don't feel like it smile. Keep smiling. See if it works even a little to help you feel better. I'm going to go get a cup of coffee. Have one with me while we talk about this. [Wink]