quote:
Originally posted by lynn329:
Who cares what I think?

I do! I do!

Now I realize that I actually enjoy doing reviews, and that my opinion is acceptable.

IMHO and blessed experience, your opinion goes far beyond acceptable...try "healing", "comforting", "enlightening" and "inspiring" for starters...

It's a long and winding road how I got here to BWS, but the short version is that it too was nothing less than divine intervention. I was in SERIOUS trouble when I posted my very first (and possibly a desperately-lonely-last-resort) Internet posting on a psychiatric help forum. Someone there responded, kept caring and responding, eventually invited me to her private forum, which gave me the confidence to step out a little more, which led me to Sigrid MacDonald, who led me here, which is where I found "home away from home". I've met some beautiful kindred spirits here who continue to not only help make my corner of the world infinitely brighter than it was a few short months ago, but also inspire me to take out my own rusty little candle and do a bit of light-rippling out there too. Being here at BWS has given me a whole new positive outlook on life and is making an enormous difference everywhere I look, both inside my spirit and being, and outside my window and front door. There are not enough words to tell you how much of a miracle this place has been for me. If that's not yet another story of divine intervention, what is!